Dec 27, 2010
After many, many months the popular Hearthware i-Roast 2 home coffee roaster is finally back in stock. Limited quantities are available so act fast if you have been waiting for these to return. The i Roast has been our most popular home coffee roaster. Hearthware told us that because of the limited supply, they will reserve a good number of the quantity received to service warranty customers as well as those customers that need parts.
Also, preset 1 and 2 roast profiles have been changed. They were redesigned to ensure that customers have a roast profile for beans that create little and more chaff. Preset 1 is for beans that have more chaff such as Central and South American. Preset 2 is for beans that have medium to light chaff such as Arabic, African, Indonesian and decaffeinated.
Preset Coffee Roast Profile 1:
- 4 minutes and 30 seconds, Temp: 375 F
- 1 minute and 45 seconds, Temp: 420 F
- 1 minute and 0 seconds, Temp: 400 F
- 3 minutes and 30 seconds, Temp: 335 F
- 1 minute and 0 seconds, Temp: 385 F
Preset Coffee Roast Profile 2:
- 4 minutes and 30 seconds, Temp: 385 F
- 2 minutes and 20 seconds, Temp: 425 F
- 1 minute and 0 seconds, Temp: 405 F
- 3 minutes and 30 seconds, Temp: 345 F
- 1 minute and 0 seconds, Temp 400 F